It's been a few and I apologize. Life has been crazy and good crazy at that. I met someone this past week. I rejoined Match.com for 3 months and last week I came across a very good looking 27 year old from Springfield. Now that doesn't happen often, someone my age, in my town and handsome... I emailed him, which I don't like to do but I did and we hit it off in email. He sent me his number and asked for mine so last Tuesday we text back and forth like high schoolers. It was cute! He wanted to get together and so did I but then the fear of rejection set in.
It was Wednesday, I had a busy night and was teaching my first Spin class in two months. He wanted to meet that night. I jokingly said he could run errands with me to Iparty, etc. He accepted and I felt awkward now. I was having a bad hair day, a fat day and I had no time to go home and change. Turns out I worried for nothing. We met at Iparty and hit it off. He picked out a good bye card with me (for the party I was throwing the next day) and then we went for dinner and drinks. And after we sat in his car for two hours talking.
He was a year behind me at the same high school and we never knew. He plays golf, I don't, he goes to the gym, me too, we share similar philosophies in life, he holds an MBA, he likes to live in the moment, which can help me... All in all a great guy and someone I have been looking for.
I don't know where it will go but we have talked since. He went away for the weekend and checked in before he left, while away and when he was at the airport coming home. He is sweet and I would like this to go somewhere but right now I am living in the moment.
My advice... take your next date to Iparty! :-)
~xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment