So S may not have been dead but he certainly fell off the face of my earth for what seems forever. Forever was a little over two months though. Oddly, just when I needed him he called. Life has been an interesting mix for sure and some how he levels me out. He has his own issues which makes it all funny but some how we make it work.
I left work yesterday to bar hop with my friends. Ridiculously crazy yesterday and I had a blast. I was out late, drank lots slept in this morning and oh was that nice. Do you know how nice it is to sleep in until 7 a.m.??? Ok, I know you aren't thinking that is sleeping in but compared to 4:30 a.m.... I did go to the gym and work off some of my beer and then went to PT before strolling into work after noon. Can I do that more often please???
How were your celebrations yesterday?
~xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment