Monday, April 7, 2008

Where to Begin???

It has been awhile since my last post and I apologize. My head has not been on straight... lots of partying and more partying. All to encompass the drunk phone call I made to the guy. I thought I was safe until I got an email from him on Tuesday. I was cordial and so was he. We talked back and forth throughout the week and the weekend and we really got into it yesterday when he asked why i was "wasting" time on him after what he said. Well I learned via email during the week he truly does not know the meaning of vain and he should have used self conscious instead. And I admit, I definitely was. Here was this cute guy and then me - gained weight from lack of activity with ankle, not feeling me, etc. Of course I needed someone else besides him to verify I wasn't horrible after all he was pretty hot. I think sometimes when the good looking guy goes for the girl who is not 5'9, blonde, thin, big chested than it is hard to imagine. The only part of that I have is the big chest... I am 5'3, curvy and average and brunette. Similarities... I think not!!

I told him I did not think he was that much of an ass and that is was my stupid insecurity that encompassed me. I am definitely at fault for some of what happened, no question to me. He however used a word that he thought was right and really was not. He chose the wrong word. However I grew up with Italian men and I am not going to let him know that just yet. We both agreed we liked each other and we don't know what we want or what to do... so we agreed to meet for coffee tonight. So we shall see. Am I a sucker, I don't really know. He was the first decent guy my age that I met and liked... but I couldn't handle it. I was trying to sabotage myself and he didn't come to my rescue he left like he should have. Hmmm.... we will see.

Work is work... I have decided if I can't get what I want with a new communications role than I am out... time to move one.

My foot is finally allowing me to wear some cuter shoes and do some more activity so I am trying to kick this weight thing in the butt. Still not perfect but getting there.

Ok, gotta run. I promise to update more often... I have a post St. Paddy's day recap to give you as well.
~xoxo

No comments: