I had an amazing day today and no one was there for me. I used to have a best friend, Ian. I could call him 24/7 and tell him the good, the bad, the ugly and all about job prospects, men, etc. Well I had an interview today and it went very well and then no one to call. I felt really sad to get in the car and I called S and he was busy with work, I called B.L. to let him know we could go out for coffee tonight and I hadn't heard yet, no one I wanted to talk to was around. B.L. and I certainly have had our differences but I know he truly supports me on this venture.
Ok, don't get me wrong... I have other friends but not ones I can call at any hour of the work day to say OMG!!! Ian was always that guy and S is mostly that guy but he hasn't called yet... WTF!! Oh well. Off to call Sara and leave her a message!
~x0x0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment