Last night B left work around 3:45 and I knew he was going golfing and then to bed early because he was wiped. I thought he might actually skip golf and head for bed (which he did). I sent a message from my phone as I was leaving to say have a good night and hope he can sleep (he hasn't been) as I was going to dinner with a friend. After dinner I did a little warm weather retail therapy. When I got home and was getting my lunch, etc. ready for today I got a nice message from B asking how dinner was. He did go home to bed after work and was in and out and realized I should be home and wanted to check in. I told him I also went shopping and bought a few nice things. But then I wrote him saying I too was going to bed because I had a wicked headache, definitely not Sangria induced but more like allergies. Then I rolled over. I thought I heard the phone but not sure and ignored it. This morning when I woke up I looked at my phone to find a message from him wishing me to sleep tight and sweet dreams as well as hoping I feel better. How sweet!!!! I had a huge smile on my face. While we are taking things slow and I am keeping me in better check this time I can't help but smile when he says sweet things, it makes me feel good.
What is it that someone does for you that makes you smile and feel like a child again???
~xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment