Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What an Amazing Day!!!!

My day has been amazing so far and it was only 7:45 by the time I knew it was amazing!!!

I woke up this morning and did my usual cardio circuit and then decided to go out for a jog. So I left the gym and starting jogging in the parking lot and then did a 1/4 mile loop. I felt amazing, outside of sucking wind. I realized when I finished, caught my breathe and was stretching today is 11 months to the day since I hurt my ankle and went through the whole process I did. How psyched am I???!!! I am going to start jogging more now... not so much miles but more days of the week.

When I get to work I have an email from a friend who wants me to judge the Miss Baystate/Commonwealth pageant which is part of the Miss MA pageant leading up to Miss America. Um, I said yes just so there is no confusion...let's get that out of the way right now. So now comes the work of finding just the right outfit to wear. It has to be perfect.

If that isn't enough I have a job prospect that might very well seal the deal. I can't wait. I can't divulge too much now but keep your fingers crossed.

~xoxo

No comments: