Every year my friends and I go to the annual parade for St. Patrick's Day. Some years there are lots of us and some only a few. This year there was bout 10 of us and lots of alcohol... to top off the already drunken weekend I was partaking in. This is the one day in the city of Holyoke I can have an open container and the cops don't care. How about a big bottle of Vodka... yep that too. I had it out and actually asked a cop walking by if he wanted some. I was off the wall crazy that day and loved it.
So this was the day when I drunk dialed the old boy... he didn't answer. But he did email me a few days later. And I responded and we got along. We talked about our issues from a few weeks before and came to a conclusion... we both were wrong and lets try again day by day. So that is where we are. Did I mention how super cute he is??? Ohh but did I mention he used to date a friend of mine a few years back??? Yeah and I haven't told her about him yet. Actually she just called me a few weeks ago because she is back to being single and wanted to go out... i have not heard from her in 3 months. So see i was in no rush to tell her... Plus sometimes I don't know if I want to hear her take on the relationship she had. He told me what i believe to be a pretty honest story because well i did learn he is an honest guy but sometimes when we get dumped our story changes to make us feel better. I am afraid she will do that.
Oh and on parade day I also had my picture taken by one of the local papers and come to find out that picture landed on the front page of one of the local papers... and other people noticed it before me! I was and still am famous at work for the picture. Everyone loves it and I do too. Leave it to me to have the picture end up on the front page of the paper!!!
Ok, talk soon.
~xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment