I finally woke up about 9:30 a.m. and relaxed a bit. Eggs and toast and some TV catch up then I finally got my lazy bum off the couch around noon and went out for some errands. Met up with Matt who had the day off, yeah he is the ex and so what. We are good friends. Exchanged some shirts at Gap and bought another bra, Starbucks and some window shopping through the Longmeadow Shops and then off to TJ Maxx to see about buying that gorgeous jacket I wore yesterday. I borrowed Cris's but I got so many compliments I have to see about getting my own!!! I almost retreated to just getting a fun jean jacket but then I found it... So I got both and left the adorable open toed, black patent wedges on the rack... hey Friday is pay day! Oh but maybe I will have to get them Wednesday for Thursday's conference... hmmm...
After some quality coffee and shopping time with Matt I came home for some Red Sox action... too bad they lost. Outside of Matt I heard very little from the rest of my men. S was out of commission and B.L. never responded back so oh well... Meant a quite afternoon and I was ok with that...although I didn't want to sit all afternoon...
All in all an amazing weekend. More to come because this is only the beginning of the spring/summer season!!!!
~xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment