Saturday, April 19, 2008

Single Again

Men suck and this time I am DONE with B!!! He blew me off this week after running into his ex over the weekend, also known as a friend of mine. She and I have not spoken much and I did keep this from her but he saw her out last weekend and mentioned me knowing him. She acted weird all week and he stopped talking to me so it's done. Over, finite, finished.... I am not sure if something is up between them or not but they both acted weird. He takes three days to tell me and she can't remember what she did the night she saw him... yeah! Some friends... and by the way, you shouldn't have to check with one friend to hang with another... yeah she had to check with her girl Rach to see if she could go shopping with me Friday. Like anything in Springfield is more fun than shopping at Nordstrom's and spending the evening in West Hartford Center, I think not!!!

So that leads me to being single again. Match.com sucks and no one here seems to appeasing. I spent the afternoon with Bri and that was fun. I think we are better off FW limited B. He has a hard time keeping up... then again I used to be his older sister's best friend... so sometimes things can get weird with that. S and I are definitely better friends than anything and we are both cool with that. The one thing I love about him though is nothing I say surprises him - he is ok with the fact I am buying a pink laptop, my new black flip flops are sparkly, I have a shoe and bag fetish, he doesn't seem to mind. I find that very sweet he accepts me for me. Chris is been non existent and I haven't bothered much with Matt. So this leads me to no one... OMG!!!

What do I do next??? Where do you look for men???
~xoxo

No comments: