Hey girl...
In case you hadn't deduced by now, I'm basically a nitwit. I don't know if you really care to hear from me or not, but I thought I should reach out for my own peace of mind and apologize for how I treat you. You're a sweet girl and I definitely liked hanging out with you, but I've never been the kind of guy to answer every call or text or any of that stuff, and I realize its a shortcoming of mine. I guess I just don't know how to behave and at age 27 I should be more upfront and mature. I'm working on it. Anyway, I hope all is well and again I apologize.
I did the nice thing and emailed back. So we shall see... I am not sure what I want or where I want any of this to go if anywhere. Why are men so damn confusing???!!!
~xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment