You do huh??? That's what I thought. I am so happy for summer again because one of my fav obsessions is on... LOVE IT!!! As you all know I have some time off from the work force and I am all about taking some dance classes... however when did my brain think I can walk right in in heels and do me "So You Think You Can Dance" moves. Although I am guessing I will have a better time this summer dancing than last... no cast yippee!!
As for my spare time when I am not glued to watching my fav TV program... I have been doing the job search, I have been perfecting my tan (and oh yeah, looking good!!!), and spending some time with Matt. OMG... had the most incredible time with him. Hard to believe it is just shy of fours years since I met him and three since we got together. We have certainly had our ups and downs and will continue too. Sometimes I think we are best at being "special" friends and that's ok with me. With him I do things I have never done before and I am ok with that and he is ok with me if I can't do something right away because of fear. He is probably the one guy in my life I am not worried to be with. I don't care if I gained five pounds, lost five pounds, hair is out of place, shirt it too low, outfit not right... I don't care about any of that. Of course we all like to look good for any man but he has seen me at my most vulnerable... tears streaming down my face and getting me through a funeral... all while he cried too. How sweet??!!! I am content with him but for us to actually date in the future... not sure about it. I think there are some guys you can be "friends" with like B.L. but then you can't always turn that "friends" status into a real dinner conversation. Matt is on the line with that.
OMG... and B.L. - driving even me insane. More moody than me some days. He does have some big golf tourneys coming up and that is weighing on him but OMG... booty texts with a girlfriend!!! Seriously, I can handle the text messages but with a girlfriend, call her... not me. Now I can't judge because I was the other woman with Matt... different and long story though... B.L. and I went out a few times but we weren't dating. He met this other girl and they are dating, yet we still go for coffee, drinks, talk almost every day multiple times a day... just weird. And sometimes the booty text comes in... love it! Honestly he is a great guy and a good friend and I am glad we met, we get each other on so many levels... scary!
I leave you with this thought however - with the roughly 6 guys I have dated or "seen" in the past 6 years - good friends in some way, shape or form with 5 of them. And if the number seems low... I didn't add in the one nighters who after meeting them I wanted to die... these are just the guys that made more than three dates or longer!!! How does this happen??? How many exes are you still friends with - like can call at the drop of the hat and get together with??? Yeah that'd be me!
~xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment