Here is my gripe for the day...
I purchased an external hard drive cover from Best Buy to transfer files from my old computer onto my new laptop. My new computer has Microsoft Vista and the hard drive I bought said Vista compatible. I was not helped at all and it took me some time to find someone who could help and he then confirmed this product would work. It did not. I asked some of the guys I know who work with computers to help me thinking I did something wrong. The hard drive did not work at all for us. I put it aside and realized I still needed to return it. I looked at the receipt which mentioned within 30 days I would get a full refund with receipt. I assumed I could still return the product yet Best Buy said no. Nowhere on the return policy in the store, on the receipt or online does it say you cannot return after 30 days. I even called the Customer Relations department who said they do not accept after 30 days but every store is different and some may have given me a gift card for the amount instead. This was not the case. They also said there is a Trade-In site where I can enter the product and they would give me a refund amount. If I accepted it I could mail the product back and get a gift card, yet the product isn’t listed. I emailed and heard nothing yet. So now I am stuck with something I can’t use but why is it every store may handle a return differently? I purchased the product in Enfield, CT. If I went to Holyoke I could have gotten a different outcome??
Not a fan of Besy Buy at all!!!! Boycotting!!!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment