Just when I thought I was done with men something seemed to happen. I was on my Facebook account and came across a few upperclassmen from my high school days, actually more like my sister's days because they were gone when I got there. Naturally, I added them. Well one decided to email me. He wanted to know if we went to high school together because he thought he knew me but couldn't place me. So I somewhat explained who I was and then we started talking - IM on Facebook. We talked for a bit and then agreed to talk again. And that again was last night. We talked through dinners and TV programs, me planning out a spin class and watch Saving GM on CNBC. That was interesting - I would buy GM now... Ok, back to Facebook B... we talked a lot and agreed to get together for a beer next time he is in town. He lives in RI but thought about coming back today for his day off and to see his mom.
Well after I taught at the gym I decided to go shopping with my mom and gram. Sure enough I got an email from Facebook B - cause all we had was email - he was gonna be in town. I never got that email until 7:30 tonight after shopping and teaching another class. Ooops!!! I emailed him back on Facebook but don't know where he is.
Here is a few stats, 30 or 31 so he is older and hopefully a little more mature. Still plays soccer and coaches for a college, wants to start his own soccer camp, works a full time job so he sounds decent. The thing that gets me is he went to school with my sis and he and I are chatting now... gotta love it! Partly because I think they didn't talk all that much, she was a shy little thing in her younger days. So here goes some Facebook flirting, guess you never know who you may find and where.
~xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment