So mom came with me to the Boston doc. He didn't say too much. He doesn't think my issue is 100% my extra bone. He thinks it could also be some nerve and reflex symptomatic dystrophy issue (????). I have to see a neurologist (don't it kind of sound like a head doctor??) and get a few tests done. He is in agreement with my doctors out here and still has me in a boot!!!! OMG!!!
Mom and I went to the Cheesecake Factory after for lunch and I saw Jason Varitek - yep... my guy JV. I said hi to him and his two little daughters, wished him good luck and boy that made my day!! Then we went to the new Natick Mall and boy was that fun. I found a shoe for my left foot - $125 though. I will get it next week - pay week. Why not now you ask... well I spent $250 at Coldwater Creek on two pair of pants that fit with my boot on - yeah no more rolling up pant legs or capris, a skirt, a sweater and the cutest bell sleeve jacket.
Back to the foot... I have to call tomorrow and schedule more appts. and tests - fun!!!!!!!! :-) Looks like one foot is ready for ski season! Thanks for all your love and support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment