How awful is it when someone says to you "Are you feeling ok? You don't look ok?" The answer to that question is no I am not feeling ok. My foot is about the size of my two feet put together right now and it hurts, my tummy is a little achy and to top it off I took a stress test today (online version) and it said my stress levels are off the chart, also known as, highly stressed and close to a breaking point. I wish I could feel better or say that when I go home and not open my laptop I feel ok but I can't. The anxiety, stress, and anything else is getting to me. I have never been in such a bad spot and that includes when I worked full time at MM and went to grad school.
I think the being thrown into everything at work is getting to me. I have finally learned not to always open my laptop up at home even if I drag it there but work is never far behind. Always worrying that everything is going to get done and the right people are "getting it." Sadly, I know this isn't happening and not only do I have to worry about it but I have to do it.
If you work with me and read this over the next few days you will know I am not going to be in. I am taking some mental health days and hopefully letting people realize it isn't all about me running this department but I also have to take the time and deal with my foot and the doctors. I wish while I am away I can forget about work but I don't foresee that happening either. I can almost guarantee a phone call or two.
For some reason I have the weight of the world on my right now and I want to just run away and forget about the world!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment