I am so sorry it has been quiet from me, I am fighting an awful cold!!! I woke up Thursday not feeling well and by Thursday night I was a miserable, stuffy mess. I found myself at work Friday, I know infecting my coworkers, but I needed to save my sick days for my surgery. I came home Friday night and went to bed after some texting to S and then conked out for most of the night. Ok, not most of, every 2 hours after 10 p.m. I was up to blow my nose, cough up a lung and get more vicks and vaseline... trying not to look the part of Rudolph just yet! Anyway, it didn't get any better over the weekend so Saturday and Sunday were the same but on the couch with my little pup. Thank goodness for living with my 'rents right now... I would not have had medicine, fluids or soup if it wasn't for them. I am ok with being 27 and still being taken care of.
Back to the daily grind today and trying to eat as healthy as I can to keep my body healthy but darn that 1/2 donut and muffin!!! Where did they come from, I never even saw them enter my mouth!!!
My parents got our tree yesterday. I was so bummed I didn't go but I was sick and um, well my leg wouldn't hold up well in a tree farm anyways. I love Christmas and I love it even more when I can decorate and take part, so looks like I am the decorating queen this year. I still haven't gone shopping, maybe I can convince S to come with for a while. That's a big maybe but he didn't do any shopping yet either... Actually dinner and a movie would work for me.
As for the love life... no improvement and I promise to write more about it as I said in last post... I can say Chris is back with the ex, I think this makes it 5 times they have gotten back together. When you are in a relationship that screwy I think it is stupid but you must deserve each other...
My wish for Christmas... someone to spend time with that I truly like and enjoy spending time with. Someone who knows me well enough to stand me for a few hours, someone who can hold a conversation with me, someone who will watch out for me when my foot hurts but would be willing to take a slow walk with me around the block even though my foot will hurt after, someone just willing to be a good friend. Sure, the fairy tale of the perfect guy is still there somewhere in my head but I don't know about the fairy tale right now, I just know I want to be happy.
~xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment