What a week and it is only Wednesday. I am amazed at how many times people try to knock me down in a week, especially those above me. I admit to buckling a little under the pressure, I don't give up but I go and vent to the people who need to know and then go about my own thing. I can't cater to people I don't trust nor do I choose to trust and frankly I shouldn't have to. I do my job and I do it very well and I am always open for ways to do better or take constructive criticism but sometimes what i get is not constructive criticism, it is down right rudeness and jealousy frankly.
My horoscope told me today I am on fire, and everyone who knows me well - it won't be a surprise how good I am but to those who don't they will say "who is that girl?" Gotta love reading something like that in the AM when you aren't sure you want to roll out of bed. I can't say I honestly believe and follow 100% what my horoscope says but I do read it daily during the week. I like to see what the supposed stars say and what actually happens during the day. Sometimes it is right on, others not so much. The area that tends not to be right is my love life, but even I can forgive the stars. I am somewhat complicated in that area.
OK, I have to run but I will get into my complicated love life a little more later... in the meantime...
~xoxo ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment