What do you do when you are at work and trying to plan an after hours social with work colleagues? Do you email them via your work account? Well I did, my boss included but somehow the big boss saw the email and turned around and ripped me a new one, all because she does not like me. She in fact saw the email because she was reading something at someone else's computer, so she read their email... um, wrong much??? Mind you the email went to 35 of my closest work friends who all asked to be included. However I was wrong to email during work, using work, I am inappropriate and unprofessional. I have this to say... F U!!!!
Let me tell you, the following I have and the support I have gotten. People are hugging me, saying the will strike, they want to march down there and give this woman a piece of their mind. In their eyes I took the fall for all of them, when in fact I didn't take the fall for them. This is sadly one older woman who dislikes me so much she tries to find anything to make me unhappy and leave. That's what it comes down to, she wants me out and she can't fire me. And I know this and as rough as it is, I won't leave. I won't give up!!
As a matter of fact, I marched my little tush down to my buddy, the Chief HR boss, and said this is what I put up with today. I acknowledged I may have been wrong for sending the email but her response was uncalled for and wrong. He agreed 100% and said she was rude and unprofessional when all she needed to do was pick up the phone and see me in person and nicely say please don't. He said he would speak with her. THANK YOU!!!
Have you ever had to deal with this??? Oh, by the way she copied in my bosses (one who could care less) and the CIO of technology who is so far up this woman's ass she would do anything for her. So that is the wrong part too. Sad part is, I am not trying to take her job, compete with her on another, etc. She is a woman who in my opinion is not confident in herself so she feels the need to boss me around and try and knock me down because I am confident in myself, my job and the relationships I have with my colleagues.
Let's see what trouble I can get in today???
~xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment