Ok, maybe not so much a "snow day" but it was snowing when I woke up. I did have to go to work today but because we are having a bad storm that is heaviest in the afternoon, I left work at noon time. I went to my PT appointment early and by the time I came home the city offices had closed... so I am going to weasel my way out of a half day. :-)
I am sitting here wishing I was in Boston again. Living in the city on a snow day is sooo much fun. Ok, Springfield is a city too but not as close and quaint as Boston. I wish I could go out and walk around, shop, go to the coffee shop, etc. Instead I am sitting on my couch curled up with my dog, Max, sipping some cocoa, writing this blog, ABC soaps on, fire going and watching the snow fall. Somewhat romantic... if I was here with a guy we would have the bottle of red open and no TV on. Ok, ok that's enough fantasizing on my part.
On days like today I like to relax, go out and "play" in the snow. Not the same playing I did as a child but walk around in the snow, maybe get into a snowball fight, make snow angels, etc. What do you like to do??
~xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment