Good Morning and welcome back!!! I am sorry I have been away on a much needed break... I haven't gone any where but I needed some time to refocus and regroup. I am back now with a vengenance. And oh do I have an update...
I am walking now, sans crutches and the cane I was using. Oh, and I have two shoes on!!! Ok, so they are either my ballet flats, loafers or clogs but they are shoes!! And as for my clogs, I bought them so the left foot would be the same height as my right when I had the cast on in the colder weather, so I was amazed when I put the right shoe on Wednesday, I had never worn it before!!! I am still going to PT 3 times a week and I will be going for a long time but at least I am getting better. Oh, and I am starting to drive again too.
Work is ok. I came back and voiced my concerns and feelings to my boss. And while I let my guard down I think she somewhat got the picture and has been trying. It has been better, not perfect but better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment