Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Too Early to Drink???

I was having a pretty darn good day, the best you can have when your right foot is in a splint and you can't bear weight on it, then I opened the paper with my lunch and saw the most dreadful article. I was mortified to find the person I like the least has a brand new job for the state and her freakin' picture in the paper. This was worse than seeing an old friend or the ugly girl get married before you!

I am not going to get into the whole "it's not fair" routine, trust me I could, but instead I poured myself a big glass of red and settled in on the couch with one of the most reliable loves of my life... my dog, Max. He and I are now onto episode 8 of Season Three Sex and the City.

Who in the hell is this woman who can ruin my perfectly good day???!!!! I can't even get dressed up, go out and some how make myself feel better about everything!!! Who does she think she is? And who the hell did she sleep with for this job???!!!!

~xoxo

No comments: