Friday, January 11, 2008

Sex and the Single Girl

Ok, so if you are not of a proper age I urge caution to this blog...

I am lying around the house today (what else is new) watching the Sex in the City series. However in the midst of all that my ex lover called. Yes, Matt would be my ex lover, not sure how else to categorize him. For a year of my life we slept with each other, sometimes early in the AM, late late at night, on my lunch breaks, Sunday mornings, Sunday evenings. OK, ok you get the picture but we didn't go out publicly we stayed at his house and always his house. I will be honest, the sex was good. Back to today... he has been calling for a while now and the other day I gave him a chance. We talked for a while. He seems somewhat sincere about everything but I know he is a still the same old Matt. And the same old Matt means a man hoar. I can't blame him, if he can do it more power to him and I certainly enjoyed every minute we spent together.

With the past being the past and now Matt trying to be part of my present at the moment, not sure what to do. I am obviously not in the mood right now with my foot. I just don't want to deal and not sure how sincere he is when he says "we can just watch a movie and nothing more." Or his line of today "let's go for pancakes." Ok, here is the deal I don't feel cute, sexy, hot anything right now. I have a cast on my right foot from my toes to knee, hobble on crutches, shower every two days, going up stairs is a bitch and the foot still hurts, I wear pajama pants and t-shirts every day, very blah frankly. So there is no dressing up, makeup, doing the hair, anything. Can't find that here.

Maybe when the foot feels a little better I will be back to the vixen I was starting to become. As Matt said love 'em and leave 'em and I was getting good at that. Being a girl and sleeping around like I was a guy was something I was getting good at and enjoying. I enjoyed dressing up in a dress or skirt and heels, showing some cleavage and stopping in for a drink at Max's, Pazzo's, Luva's, any hot spot and meeting someone new or someone I already new for a night of drinks and whatever followed. I won't apologize for missing that I can only say to each their own and when I can...watch out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

From a secret admirer.....
Can I buy you a drink?
Heal fast....Thinking of you.