I really want to know do we play games in relationships? Whether we are dating or friends, do we seriously play games??? Think about this... S and I are constantly playing games and I can truly admit to that. The latest is he goes from being mr. sweet guy about my surgery and whatever I need to not calling, texting, etc. Cold turkey. I admit I sacrificed myself about and tried to contact him but to no avail. The sad part is S and I are just friends. That's all. Yeah we flirt, have dinners, lunches, actually have great conversations and ok, again we flirt but being there and trying that didn't work for either one of us. We are better off being good friends but apparently when we get close as friends he scares away. I was amazed he accepted his birthday gift and still talked to me... that was a breakthrough but with every one step forward we take two steps back.
Why is it we play games even with friends? Why can't a male and female be good friends and ok with it? I once had a lovely relationship with Ian this way but we made the mistakes of trying out us... not the best thing. Now we hardly talk but I still do love the guy but not in love with, just love like brother/sister or good friends love.
When will we talk our relationships out of the beer pong, twister, scrabble, shutes & ladders kind of games and move on to being in real relationships???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment