Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Update

Hi All,
I am blogging from the couch with my dog Max. Max is chillin' laying next to my bum leg and I watching TV and thinking of something good to say. I can tell you I am so sick of Britney Spears and that never ending saga and of the political race for president. Those two things seem to be all the rage right now.

First off, the whole Spears thing... Anna Nicole"ish" for me. She is spiraling downward and soon I can see her dying of an overdose. Her family has to be screwed up, they ask Dr. Phil to see her, he is then doing an interview about it... um what happened to patients rights????!!!! And the mother is still in Louisiana, not LA with her daughter... hello!!! Ok, if I say more I may crack.

On to the presidential race. That is all that has been on lately in the Northeast. I live in Massachusetts and because it is next to NH, we have lived, breathed, slept the candidates. Frankly I don't care. I don't know who I want and I don't truly care. I do like that Barack and Hillary are running because of the diversity they bring but I don't know either of them are the right people. Mitt Romney to me is a joke. He did nothing for my state when he was a governor and he will do something different as president?? He is more wishy washy then I know what to do with.

I do know this, I want someone who is strong, yet a real person and doesn't shy away from being affected by what is going on. But someone who can focus on this country and not everyone else's. I know we need to help other countries, I a not opposed to it but we need to focus on education, health care, and the people here first. We seem to want to fix everyone else's issues, not our own.

P.S. I am ok... battling the pain and not trying to get addicted to the pain meds. Still not moving much but then again I was ordered not to. Thanks for all the love and support.

~xoxo

No comments: