Wednesday, January 2, 2008

T Minus 10 Hours

I lay in bed listening to my iTunes and downloading the new One Republic CD and Lupe Fiasco's song, Superstar all while killing time before the big day.

I had a massage tonight, a glass of wine, took my toe and nail polish off and with that I am ready. Yet something about sleep right now seems hard. I am not nervous, yet anxious. All day at work people kept coming up to me wishing me luck and tonight was no different. My Nana called, my sister, everyone. It is just surgery on my ankle, can't be that bad. I have full faith in my surgeon.

I have to gather my list of vitamins tomorrow for my parents just in case they need it, strip the sheets off my bed, vacuum my bedroom and I should be good to go. I can't eat or drink anything, wear makeup so after my shower I have about an hour to kill before I leave.

Well I am going to try and roll over and get some sleep. Wish me luck and I will be back online tomorrow or Friday (depends on how out of it I am tomorrow).

~xoxo

No comments: