Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Class Too Many???

Today I found myself at the gym three separate times. Once at 5 a.m. for Boot Camp, back at 10 a.m. for Kickboxing and I am just getting home from Yoga. Too much you might ask??? Well yes and no. I have the time, so I can afford it and every class was working something different. And who can't benefit from some good, deep stretching after two intense morning classes??? Sometimes I overdue it a bit because I don't want to lose the good habit I have going however I am very careful to not overdue any one particular body part. Plus as intense as Boot Camp or Kickboxing sounds... I love them!!!

All this happened in the midst of having a procedure done this morning where I had two biopsies done on my cervix (abdomen area, not neck). I was a little sore going into Kickboxing but I knew I would be sore after taking the class so it didn't bug me. But Yoga, that made me very sore and achy. Just like someone sucker punched me in the gut a few times. Some of the Yoga poses required me to lay flat on my stomach with pressure on that area - not a fun feeling. I had been fine all day so I didn't think too much about it effecting Yoga. Oh well, I survived and will head to bed soon to just relax that area.

The crazy things we do to stay in shape!!!

No comments: