Happy New Year everyone! For those of you who have read my blog before, I apologize for not posting in a long time. My life has turned upside down and I am coming to terms with it all. But this is a new year with new hopes and new chances. So what are my new hopes and dreams for 2009 you may ask??? Well I hope to find a new job, well a job in general would be nice, to find someone to kiss at midnight on New Year's and not just anyone and to continue to better myself through a healthy lifestyle.
Ok, so doesn't sound so hard but trust me, it is. Dating at home sucks, either you know everyone from high school and they all know you or the rest of the select few out there are not grown up enough to know, already taken or dare I say gay! As for the job - unless you were living under a rock, and even then I am sure you had to have heard something, the economy sucks!!! I have a masters degree in communications and technology and it's been six months since the lay off!!! I have truly become a pro at rejection - with work that is, not with men! I am not saying because I have a masters I should get a job but come on... it stinks that I have it and haven't found the job!!! Granted I have had some major family stuff come down while not working - nana got sick, my sister needed a dog sitter, aunt getting terminal cancer but I don't see all of this as being a reason for not working.
I have however spent two mornings a week volunteering in a kindergarten class and that has been so rewarding. I am very thankful I got off my fat bum to do something productive with my time. I just adore my little kids and after a long holiday break can't wait to see their smiling faces on Wednesday.
I've gotta run for today but tomorrow I will continue catching you up on what I have been up to all while doing the job hunt. Chat soon.
~xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment