Thursday, January 22, 2009

On Top of The World

This is the title of a new Pussycat Dolls song, which happens to be the theme song for my fav show The City. This is the new series following Whitney from The Hills as she takes on a new job in New York City. She really is on top of the world.

But there is something about this song that resonates with me and empowers me to be and do better. It is just an uplifting song that makes you want to start your day on a good note and conquer the world. And when my life is in the process of taking on a new direction this is all I want to do...conquer the world. I am starting grad school soon, again, this time in business. I am nervous about it but sooooo excited to try something new and open a new chapter. I have always dreamed of running a company or starting a business some day and I know this will take me that much closer. I have to thank my favorite professor, who I have yet to have but is the head of the MBA program I am about to embark in and my number one fan.

Due to her I will be on top of the world!!!!

No comments: