Friday, January 23, 2009

Not Quite A Wardrobe Malfunction

I was at the gym this morning in Boot Camp jump roping. We were upstairs today in the general weight area, not in the racquetball court as usual. I happened to catch a glimpse of me in the mirror across the room and OMG my boobs were up and down, just like the rest of my fat. All jiggly!!! The worst part was when my friend Kevin, a trainer at the club, mentioned it to me when he came over. He was like "you may need a face shield soon for protection." I was mortified!!! Not that he said it but because I could honestly care less about that part but because I had just become aware of it obviously so did other people.

Maybe it was just him but he was enough for me to come home and order some more supportive bras for the gym. I have gotten away the past few years wearing the same bras from Target and they worked but after lots o' washing, stretching, a weight gain I had to stop being in denial. I was getting too big for what I was wearing and they weren't supportive anymore. And I know I have six more weeks of Boot Camp. Champion has great sales right now; $10 of 2 or more bras plus some on clearance and they also size based on cup sizes which for me definitely works.

Have you ever had this problem or saw someone at the gym with this problem?? I was that girl today but I won't be for long!!! ;-)
~xoxo

No comments: