Thursday, May 29, 2008

Another Club Visit Equals Interesting Times

First I have to give Ryan mad props to being a good sport for the post two days ago (see below) and who also read more than his post and kept quiet (or so I hope) about what he read. We all know which post I am talking about when I say Ryan works at the same club I do... But Ryan, a girl has to do what a girl has to do sometimes.

So as you may or may not know I stopped by the club after work today for a meeting, which never happened. But I did hang around for a bit and yes Ryan was there - how I know he read the blog. There was a whole bunch of us in the course of two hours in and out of the managers office... some for work, some for fun and some losers like me just hanging around and killing the time before I needed to head home! However, I am glad I stayed because the best line of the night came to fruition - in membership the saying goes a little something like "Service the members, each and every one." So last I knew membership was mostly male, if not all by now, and I want to know how these males are servicing the members and can I become one again???!!!! Am I missing out on something now that I am an instructor???!!! :-)

Ryan, you seem to like the saying so how is you service your members???

On another note, why is it everyone lately has had issues and trauma with the RMV??? I almost have to go there after getting pulled over by cops in the middle of a work day on a coffee run - thanks Mr. Officer for liking my cute face and saying the fact I work for the School Dept. is going to get me from not being towed, plus I bought him a coffee... oh and thanks for reminding me I can go online versus go to the RMV for what would be half of my life in the middle of the day!!

Ryan apparently had some issues there as well. I can't really remember the whole context of his story except he was trying to change his car registration from CT to MA and then his car stalled in front a liquor store... ok convenient can I say???? And in the middle of the day... He said he went in and got a beer and sat in the car for a good 25 minutes or so...all while never drinking the beer because he had to go to work after. Um, yeah right Ry!!! Just like I went to Uno's for lunch today, sat outside in the sun and didn't drink... oh wait, I didn't. Damn I knew I forgot something! ;-)

Anyway, if you want to be serviced or just have a good time go see Ryan to join the club that is!
Get your minds out of the gutter!!!

p.s. no major cleavage today while there!
~xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kris - I love your blog. And this Ryan guy is a character. I read the bee post about him... too funny. And the DMV or RMV where you live I guess... don't get me started.

Anonymous said...

I forgot about you almost getting arrested or losing your car... that was such an awesome day... all over a damn Starbucks run. My dad was hysterical over it! ~ puppy