Saturday, May 24, 2008

I Get My Way ;-)

I picked up my laptop yesterday and I am loving it!!!! :-) Say hi to the new pink dell!

Second, I met with the manager at the club yesterday. Of course I put on a push up bra and low cut shirt too. Ok, so I knew he would actually listen to the words coming out of my mouth if I did this and he would focus and not distract easily. Guys can be so funny!! Anyway, yours truly gets her class back and is starting a new program with the manager - an 8 week weight loss cycling program with Mercy Medical patients. Yep, that'd be me the instructor. Girl shows some cleavage and gets her way... they don't teach this is MBA programs... but I definitely know when and with who to work my assets!

I am blogging form what I call the Felix Family compound in Brewster. I love it here, can I come more often??? I am here with my ex Matt and some friends. As long as his cousin Danny doesn't show we are good. I can't deal with the trauma ands stress he brings us, and the drugs he got caught up in... Guess when I dated Matt and not him he fell apart...oops!

The beach is a right out the window and only feet away... Tonight I am cooking dinner and hopefully the weather will hold for us to go out after and play some mini golf and get ice cream. We are having a big lobster/clam bake Monday...can't wait.

Miss you all and see you soon!
~xoxox

No comments: