Thursday, May 29, 2008

Photo Op

OMG... forgot to tell you I had the photo shoot with my surgeon - talk about uncomfortable... the camera men had us basically on top on one another. Dude... he is married and I was his patient, not lover! Anyway he did the shoot so sometime soon my article and photo will be the new highlight of Baystate Medical Center's marketing materials??? Ok, poster child??? Maybe newsletter??? When it's official I will post it up!

By the way he said the surgery on my ankle was a success, he was impressed with my progress in that I can run again (ok a mile but compared not not moving my foot for 9 months I will take it), biking 25-35 miles in a shot and teaching spinning. He also said I was going to be a topic of his round table discussion coming up soon too. I am going to be famous, or at least my OS Trigonum is! :-)
~xoxo

No comments: