Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sex...

... And The City that is! Last night was amazing. Every bit of the girls night I could have asked for.

After a stressful three days at work I left the office 15 minutes early and went to the liquor store. I bought the bottle of Tequila so we can have the Bradshaw after we went to the movies. I showed up at Jo's house and Andrea and the rest of the girls came. We made cosmos for our pre-movie drink and even brought a sippy cup with us. Meeting more girls at the theatre there was about 20 of us who went to see the 6:30 showing of Sex And The City and OMG... it was amazing. We laughed, we cried and I was getting text messages via a vibrating phone... that was fun but not the real thing... ;-)

I was completely decked out in full Sex And City attire... gold, strappy heels and yes this was the first time I wore heels, wide leg jeans, a cute tan/gold low cut tank top (yes the girls were showing off a bit for the event), and gold jewelry.

After the movie most of the girls went out to dinner, Jo and I went back to her house as her daughter had friends over and they are all 16 yr. olds. We called another girlfriend, made the Bradshaw (which was the signature after party drink from the NYC premiere) and went out to the gazebo and drank, talked, laughed and had a great time.

Vodka and Tequila both did me well last night as did the show. I loved it and recommend every female to see it with their friends, it is totally worth the money. And splurge on some movie popcorn and get a soda too - go for the whole experience!!!

No comments: