Friday, May 16, 2008

Fighting for the Truth and Fairness

Have you ever been let go for something for no reason? I was recently, as a spin instructor as the club I work at. I was taken off one class in Sept. for trying to boost numbers but as I was also told to rehab my ankle, but once numbers got up there I could have it back if I also agreed to meet with the new director regarding my class style. First off I was cleared to teach and I also taught off the bike, I had the meeting and he liked my format but then he turned around and said "I never said you can have your class back." I let it go and distanced myself, still was teaching one class. Well that class was taken out from under me this week for no reason this time at all.

I called the corporate office and formally filed a complaint, am in the process of contacting a lawyer, speaking to the director of my club - who is doing nothing, talking to anyone who can help me. It is not an easy process but I had been let go wrongfully and I am going to fight this. He didn't cancel my classes for numbers reasons he just went and put other people on the schedule, friends of his. Hmmm, and they aren't drawing anymore numbers than me or the other instructors he has on the schedule.

Funny too because isn't this wrongful termination of a disabled person or discrimination as he wage his war against me when I was in a cast, with a broken ankle for 10 months!!!!

Pray that I get this resolved in a fair way. And I am not the only one he is doing this too, he is slowly getting rid of the other EL instructors.

~xoxo

No comments: