skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sensibly Me

Chronicles my journey through friendhsips, relationships, careers and other experiences all while navigating my 20's.

Friday, June 13, 2008

I am a Bad "Cousin"

Jim... Happy Belated birthday!!! I am so sorry but I just found out Wednesday was your birthday... :-(

P.S. Stay tuned for an exciting weekend recap!!!
~xoxo
Posted by Kristina at 3:13 PM
Labels: birthdays, family, fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Smile for the Camera

Smile for the Camera
(and the artist)

Daily Reads

  • Boston.com
  • Glamour Magazine
  • People Magazine
  • Sensibly Sassy
  • Yahoo

Priors

  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (63)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (12)
      • Office is Packed... A New Chapter Begins
      • Putting Your Life in Perspective
      • Your Job is being Eliminated
      • Happy Father's Day
      • Salespeople
      • Pear Martinis, Blue Motorcycles and Jewelry
      • I am a Bad "Cousin"
      • A Little Motivation... Long Way???
      • P.S.
      • Back to Me
      • A Prada Dress Has Never Broke My Heart Before
      • Cosmos, Beer and a Fight with My Brother
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2007 (95)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (23)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (16)

Me, Myself and I

My photo
Kristina
Stats: 28, in career transition, Massachussetts. Finding my way in work, life, happiness and love.
View my complete profile