Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Prada Dress Has Never Broke My Heart Before

This is the favorite line in my new fav song Labels and Love by Fergie, the theme song for Sex And The City. I can't divulge everything now because it won't come out right but yesterday truly was a bad day. Between dealing with my brother the night before and getting reprimanded at work for something I can NOT take any credit for I am shut down. I am so unhappy and miserable it is pathetic. I didn't want to go shopping, drinking, etc. last night so you know it is bad. I even had someone tell me the Cycling director at the club quit, which should have made me ecstatic yet I just have no happy feelings right now. All I did was lay in bed and cry yesterday...

I shouldn't have to cry on my way into work... I promise to explain everything in detail but just keep me in your thoughts today.
~xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweetie, i am sorry. matt called me last night and told me. hang in there. i will call you when i can.