I was let go last week but today it became final... my office and the past four years in now packed in four big boxes, actually not bad. Yes today my mom, best friend Sara and her two sisters and a cousin came to help me finalize my career with the school department. I am glad everyone was there, made it easier to say goodbye. Plus in an already hot building made it faster to get in and pack and get out. I can say I definitely won't miss the heat in that building... no air.
Sara and I both agreed it is a good thing... no more heat and hopefully on to air conditioning.
It was nice to see some faces in the building when I was there and how supportive they were of me. I am very lucky to have been blessed to work with some amazing people. But alas, that chapter is now closed and it is up to me to start my new and exciting chapter. And I will do that. I already have an interview on Friday. Thanks to all my friends and family for their love and support. I promise to make you all proud!
~xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment