Do I look like a typical girl??? Ok, maybe so but I know better. Mom and I went out looking for dryers last night and the sales woman at Sears was trying to sell us a decent dryer. Then she said well this one will get you the free delivery. But wait, 15 minutes later she said, actually you get 10% off the price and therefore with that you would have to pay for delivery, so this is the next one you can get. Then she calculated it and that was under the $399 free delivery price... what an idiot. She was trying to get the higher sale but she was trying to railroad us. I kept saying but you said, well you said... I am no fool. Don't forget a Public Relations degree means a degree in bullshit means I can sell you the White House or the Golden Gate Bridge. Hello!!! She tried but her technique was not smooth and I caught on real fast. Poor girl... lost a sale.
Oh darn... still shopping around!
~xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment