Those are so not the words I wanted to hear yesterday. Yes it is true, yours truly is now jobless. Due to an organizational change my job has gone "bye-bye." Oh well, it will be a good thing for me. I was getting stressed, tired, over worked and wasn't sleeping or eating well. I was constantly fighting a battle every day and now I don't have to anymore. Maybe I am not the right person to have left but I was the one they chose and I have to accept that. I fought every day for what I believed and I wouldn't change a thing.
So this means more time to write for you all as I navigate my way through the job search. I already got up early, went to the gym and hit the ground running... literally. Change is a good thing... here's to change!
~xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment