Friday night found me with my MM girls. Kel had a jewelry party so I made my way to Jo's knowing if she and I went together we would have a designated driver... love it! So we had drinks in the cabana first and then headed down the hill to Kel's. There I continued to drink my new drink, a blue motorcycle leading me to buy almost $200 in jewelry. Not sure if that was alcohol induced but one can only hope!!!
Once the blue motorcycle was done I moved on to Pear Martinis, Kel's drink of the night. Then when everyone else left it was me, Jo, Kel, Susan and Jill. Elizabeth ended up babysitting for a woman who was at the party... score for her! So we were drinking and drinking and then oh, the hunger sets in... I call my ex Matt to get us food and in the meantime Jo's husband and Susan's husband come over. Susan and her husband leave, I move on to beer, and we are still hungry. Jo and her husband go and get food because Matt didn't come yet but then don't you know he showed... We all went to McDonald's and ended up with 10 cheeseburgers and fries for 5 people. Matt doesn't stay and I know he was hoping I would go home with him but oops... girl's night, sorry bud!
Elizabeth finally comes home and it is 1 a.m. Jo, Elizabeth and Kelly and I decided to have a sleep over at Kel's. I am sober at this point but tired!!! So I stay.
The next morning we all start moving around 9 a.m. By 9:30 Jo, Elizabeth and I make our way out. You know it was an awesome night when you walk out the next morning in the same clothes you came in, an empty cooler, a box full of empty beer bottles and a bag of left over McDonald's!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OMG...Way to funny. I love the quote!!!
Post a Comment