I was just told by someone I would make a great mother and that put a huge smile on my face. Not that I am looking to be a mother soon but when someone compliments you in that way, it makes a gal feel good. I give this girl credit. She is 25, got pregnant by her boyfriend now engaged to him and looking to wed him in October but to top it all off, her family is in Jersey. I would say this is one of the biggest moments of a girl's life and her family, let alone mom, isn't close by. Ok that and she gave me a great compliment. Seriously though she is cute. She thought I had children at first because of the "mothering" qualities about me but I said no, not yet. She asked how I have the knowledge I have and I shared with her I went through it with my best friend Amy when she had her son Aidan. She was a single mom, family in tow and supportive, but I became the surreogate mom. Went for hospital visits, was there when the baby was born, etc. Plus they say sometimes some women are naturals, I guess that means enter me!
Just because I live babies and am knowledgable doesn't mean I am ready though. I oddly enough still like being single and going out and having fun, sometimes too much fun but hey... no public pictures floating around of me on a bull (at least I haven't seen them)! When the time is right, it will be right and I will leave it in the hands of a higher authority to decipher that one for me. In the meantime I need another maragarita!!!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment