My friend puppy aka Mr. Atlanta will kill me when he reads this because he is sooo against the online thing, and I can't blame him it does suck on occassion but sometimes can be fun. What he will hate about this post is that I am thinking about Mr. Pittsfield again (another onliner). He has popped back into my email life. He is 46, an engineer, owns three nice cars, a house, is established but my one downfall - he is 46 and single. It isn't even so much the age, or maybe is it??? I never met him before, why contemplate it again except it has been a little lonely for me lately. The pup has been busy and John has been working on getting his next CD out. However he has a CD release party in Sept. in Lenox and his brother, illusionist Nick Felix, has a private show this weekend in the Lenox area so I am going up for the show. After that, who knows.
But back to Mr. Pittsfeild, is 20 years really a big deal in age? Would you do it??? Steve was 12 years older... That was never serious but certainly fun. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm a 46 y.o. male and I think that age shouldn't make a difference. Having fun together is what counts. Life is to short.
Post a Comment