Thursday, July 12, 2007

My latest obsessions

OK, so call me 13 but I am loving the summer shows "Don't forget the Lyrics" and "So you think you can dance." Hey, what do you want when you brake your ankle and can't drive. The couch, TV and computer become viable options!!!

The latter I started watching last summer and got soo addicted. I love watching these kids dance and work together, the music. I even got dad addicted. As for Lyrics, it just started last night but I love it and Wayne Brady. The girl they had on was soo cute and soo funny. She won $350,000 just knowing lyrics to music. If it was so easy right??!!! Funny because she said she only has $20 in her bank... I remember those days but I never got that break.

I have one friend who might be able to master the Lyrics show. Well some lyrics I guess, but his name is Mr. Atlanta, AKA "puppy," to those who know his code name. He is great with music and I always enjoy watching him sing karaoke.

Ok, my last word of the night... is it wrong to be drinking a margarita on a work night, watching So you think... and blogging???? Nah!! ;-)

No comments: