Thursday, July 26, 2007

What a day!

Today was interesting. We won't even touch on the work subject although I have a new prospect brewing and it could be a great thing for me!!! Moving on from that I had a PT appointment this evening and on my way home I saw this cute guy who happened to see me and pull out behind me. He followed me and at a light he pulled up next to me and starting chatting. Weird...yeah I thought so too. Anyway he seemed ok but I conitnued on my way to Starbucks for an evening Venti Iced Green tea and in he walks. Ok, he was cute too and drives a nice car. We talked a little more, he walked me to my car and magically he has my number and I have a drink date! Score, cast and all! Oddly enough I got a lot of head turns from guys on my way home and I promise, the car has no major bumps, dents, anything leaking, etc.

Hey with my unfortunate slump lately due to my foot, I'll take it! :-)

No comments: