Monday, July 16, 2007

Paris, Posh, celebs, celebs, celebs...

So I know I am a little crazy and a little celeb crazed. Hey why not?? Of course, we all have our issues, be it family, friends, media, work - whether it is you or me or Paris and Jennifer we all have our own issues we must get through. But today I decided to write about.

Paris, Paris, Paris... she is everywhere and today I heard - "did she really have special treatment in prison?" OK, come on I like Paris like anyone else but for a couple days she seemed to lay below the radar but today it was all about Paris. Let her live and have fun!!!

Now onto the next American media craze... Posh Spice aka Victoria Beckham. Alright, so my fascination with her... I was in high school for the spice girls so hello, of course I was in that craze. I kissed my favorite New York boy at the Cape listening to the Spice Girls. It was at a mini golf/ice cream stop in the West Yarmouth area. Oh what fun. Anyway back to Posh, next her husband is a cutie. So you get wrapped in in the TV shows and the magazines and, I admit I do. I have watched her TV interviews as of late but tonight I watched her special "Coming to America" and I really like her. Sure she hammed up some of the show but she is funny, down to earth and seems genuine. She doesn't seem like the mean girl she is portrayed as. She has to have some sort of rugged exterior to deal with the paparazzi... anyone would. I found myself having a new appreciation for miss Posh after her show and I just might check out the Spice Girls reunion when it comes around...

Luv ya! :-)

No comments: