Let me ask this question... do you ever have a day when you actually cry at your desk? Today I did. OK, I could have gone all out and made a scene and really cry, but the tears came rolling down and I couldn't hide them all. I have been frustrated with my work situation lately (boss is fired, her boss won't speak to me, craziness) and my outlets of the gym or driving aren't possible anymore with my ankle... so everything has been building. Yesterday it really hit and I pushed it aside and today - wow...someone said hey, you need to do this and I did it but wow, after watch out!!! It got so bad I finally had to get up and leave the building to breathe!!! I walked almost a mile on crutches to get a sandwich. I didn't need a sandwich, I had one in the fridge but I needed to get out. It was a nice walk but tiring. ;-)
So how do you deal with the bad days at work??? Margaritas anyone???!!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment