Thursday, July 19, 2007

Men...

It is sad to say but I have not kissed a guy in months!!! Well the little peck on the cheek with coffee date boy doesn't truly count. Lets see the last kiss was... right before Memorial Day... yeah that sounds about right. Wow, talk about boring! Then again when you are in a cast and can't drive... life does get boring. So how do I plan on fixing this men/kissing issue you ask. Not sure, I did stop my Match.com account and still don't get out too much so maybe I take a hiatus and strategize my next move.

Options - find a new job where there are single men, Match.com or another dating website, let everyone know I am looking, hang out at happy hours on Thursdays and Fridays at Uno's or Max's Tavern, go grocery shopping more and hope to "bump" into someone, see one driving and accidentally hit his car (nah, too much damage), I don't know yet...any thoughts?

1 comment:

TSCP said...

Hi. No kiss since Memorial Day? Gotta fix that. Have you tried a different dating service? How about joining activities/clubs for things you're interested in. I almost said how 'bout a hiking club, but duh, you got de cast. Don't know your interests, but there may be a photography club, some bookstores & libraries have book clubs, STCC always has a variety of adult edu classes in a whole bunch of different subjects just to pique/satisfy intersts/curiosities, things like that. Don't know about a chess club. Or scrabble club. Ok, maybe going a little far...