Hi All!
So this is my first entry after many weeks and months contemplating this. My clients/friends at the gym will tell you they have been waiting for this for soooo long. They come to my Spin classes just to hear what is new in my love life.
So what is new... not much. I hurt my ankle back in May and was put in a cast in June. You gotta know it is my right foot and I can't drive, so my social life... LACKING!!! I have been a big crank lately according to my friend G. I did however finally have my coffee date with coffee date/Rutland/trainer guy. Yes, you will start to know the guys I see/date by categories. Anyway after almost 1 month of trying to get together and then the cast thing, he drove down and picked me up. We spent two hours at Starbucks in EL and had a blast. But I heard from him via email and a few text messages saying "I had fun and would love to see you again" and nothing. So who knows...
My pet peeve at the moment...work. Do you ever feel that you are lucky to be in a situation where people share with you the latest and greatest and you too are in the know? Then suddenly people change and you aren't in the know anymore even about what you are to do day to day??? Yes, that is my right now. Whomever was the person who said a corporation is political never worked in education. OMG!!! And I can play the game pretty well too.
Back to this dating thing. I was on Match.com for almost a year and went on a few dates and talked to a few guys but nothing really materialized. I went on a blind date from friends and that lasted about two months but something about a 30 yr. old who lives at home and is in no rush to move out .... hmmm. OK, so I am 26 and living at home but I made some financial mistakes (my closet was nicely stocked and my stomach always had good food in it) and am getting back on track. Plus, I don't know where I want to settle for the next few years, here or another part of MA or another state all together, so why bother investing in a crappy market right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HEY! You finally started the blog. Congrats... Your Spin students have only been bugging you forever (Spin classes-- Always a good time. Never had so much fun suffering.) And you're blogging looks great, I'm bookmarking the site. Sorry to hear about the ankle, I broke mine a ways back (x-mas 1992) just before ski season... Don't know WTH I did to deserve that karma, but hopefully I never do it again. Hope it's not too long before you can get out and do things. Get well soon!
- TSCP (Tuesday Spin Class Participant)
Post a Comment