Monday, September 10, 2007

And I move on...

September has come and reared it's ugly head. I officially know it is time for a change. A new spinning director started at my gym and he is taking away my Tuesday night class for me to have a chance to "rehab" my ankle but he can't say when I will get it back. That's crock of bull - his three friends take my class and that is why he is taking it over. Sense some bitterness???

On a different note, last week was extremely busy for me with work, working late into the evening at the office and home and then coming in early. Friday I was able to leave here at 5:30 and be done with odd hours for a while. Saturday found me teaching a class at the club, doing a little grocery shopping, running errands with mom, shopping with Gina in which I agreed to another set-up so that is this coming weekend and then dinner with nana. After dinner I came up and zonked out by 9 p.m. I took a pain pill and was done until 8:30 Sunday morning. Then up and out for brunch with nana, a little more shopping - solo this time - and then home. Max, my puppy, and I laid on the couch and watched football only to wake up around 4:30. Geeze, I forget when I am in pain all I do is sleep. So the weekend was uneventful but busy and relaxing.

It is Monday AM and I am here at work with my coffee and a list of things to do before I leave at noon. I have a bone scan on my ankle today which takes 5 hours!!!! I get an IV injected in, sit around for a few hours and then get my scan for just over hour... how fun!!! Just what I wanted to do, spend my afternoon in a hospital. Oh well, I am determined by Christmas I can be the tree with all the xrays, tests, etc. I have had I will be glowing soon. Oh well, life will go on.

Hey, everyone have a great day and will check back soon. Just think, I have lots of meetings, "drink meetings," dinners out and finally another set-up to keep you posted on throughout the week!!

1 comment:

Deepti Bose said...

I just wanted to say I love your blog.
And I do hope your ankle's up and about soon...