While I am spending my Sunday afternoon with my dog and the TV remote to watch all possible football games we can today I find myself reflecting on last night's outing. A few friends and I went to Noho last night to watch our friends John and Allan play in their band. It was a new bar, never been there before - a bit of a whole in the wall but oh boy was the bartender cute. Here I am in my cast, wide leg jean capris and a good cleavage showing top.
I finally meet Marc when he gets my second Keno ticket going. We definitely flirt and he is definitely looking at what I sometimes refer to as my assets. I am learning as I get older to use what I have to my benefit because as much as we hate to admit it, even us girls know most times it is all about the boobs! It's ok and I can't blame a guy for thinking that. Every guy has their own preference but some openly admit they can make a difference and they can for us too!
So as Marc and I continue to flirt, some of the guys there including Allan, say it's all about the boobs...show the cleavage. I agree and I certainly was showing some. Marc and I flirt, he gets a little foot stool for me to rest my foot on (caring), he helps me win at Keno but then I also lose..., all in all we flirt away and soon I know his middle name, he played lacrosse in college, etc. You can catch him staring on occasion at me, some of his friends looking over, the other bartender... it is all good as far as I am concerned. Even if I don't hear from or see Marc again, who cares. It was fun flirting and having someone steal a look on occasion.
As I explained it I was doing a service. Maybe Marc or his friends, or the older guy who came up next to me to order his beer and look over were having a bad day, night, life, anything and by looking at what was peeping out of my shirt or what you could obviously tell was under my shirt helped put them in a good mood even for a split second... I am glad. I am doing them a service.
Will I ever be so distasteful with my boobs that I wear something so low you can truly see what belongs to me - no. Would I ever flash them - hey is has been done before one random, drunk St. Patty's day night at my bar...couldn't help that but flashing in general would depend on the situation...not 100% opposed. Will I continue to wear something low cut when I go out to a bar with the girls or with a guy - yea why not. I am not making my boobs the focus of everyones attention or what I want to be remembered for but I am not afraid to use them (out for fun or at work) a bit to help sway someones decision making a little bit or make someones day just a little bit.
There is a little saying out there that goes like this "be proud of what your mama gave you" and after many years I am. I am proud of them and happy to "provide a service" any time I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's not just the "BOOBS" for me. I happen to ENJOY the view from the back. With that said...I would like to get your October SHOWTIME SCHEDULE. Your secret admirer.
Post a Comment